Carbide Cutting Tool Specialists,
Wood and Metal Working Machinery, Accessories
5160 N. Pioneer Rd. Gibsonia, PA 15044
Call Today! 800-443-2222
Zeta P2 Biscuit Joiner
Call Today! 800-443-2222
Or stop in for more details about this and other products we offer!
The Zeta P2 is the profile biscuit joiner for the P-System anchorage and may be used to join components in solid wood, plywood, mdf, particleboard, plastics, solid surface and more.
The integrated vertical mechanical drive on the cutting spindle of the Zeta P2 is the centerpiece of this profile biscuit joiner. During the cutting process, the vertical mechanical drive automatically performs a vertical movement to create the profile groove. All P-System fittings are then manually inserted into this groove, ensuring a fast form-locking anchorage.
The Zeta P2 can cut P-System grooves for connectors with varying installation depths simply by turning the P-System depth adjuster, thus removing the need to change cutters.
The vertical movement for the profile groove is triggered automatically when the maximum cutting depth is reached and requires just a fraction of a second. The vertical mechanical drive combines process security and reliability with a low-wear, fully mechanical construction.
The Zeta P2 can also be employed as a standard biscuit joiner for original biscuits by simply deactivating the profile groove function and changing to a 4mm blade.
Benefits of The Zeta P2
- Extremely fast joining method using a power tool
- Rapid, simple and precise
- Identical grooves on both work pieces, saving time by removing the need for depth adjustments and minimizing the risk of errors
- Connector system with innovative profile groove technology greatly reduces labor time while also negating the need for additional fastening materials
- 5 different cutting depths for various connecting fittings
- Also compatible with biscuits and other 4 mm fittings
- Ideal for wood shops without investing in expensive capital machinery
- Rapid glueing and clamping aid for a wide range of angle joints
- Production of objects with varying angles in minimal setup time
- On-site adjustments and assembly
- All wood materials and panels, as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces or HPL may be used with the P-System
Power: 1050 W
Voltage: 110 V
Cutter: Carbide-tipped profile groove cutter / Diamond-tipped profile groove cutter Ø 100 x 7 x 22 mm
Max. cutting depth: 20 mm
Weight: 3.7 kg